Mobile Banking - How To Instructions
Log in to
- Access the bank’s mobile banking site and enter your ID and PIN/Password. Choose one of the options below from the Main Menu.
- Select Alerts from the Main Menu. The Alerts option displays if you have Alerts to view.
- Select My Accounts from the Main Menu.
- From the list of accounts select which account you want to view. A summary screen with your Account Balance displays.
- Select Transactions from the summary screen. Transactions from the last 15 days display in groups of 4 transactions per page. Select the date for transaction details. Select Back to return to the list of transactions.
- From the transaction list select Accounts to return to the list of accounts or Main Menu to return to the main menu.
- Select Transfers from the Main Menu.
- Choose the account to transfer funds from.
- Choose the account to transfer funds to.
- Enter amount in the dollars and cents fields and select Submit.
- An indicator that the transaction is sending displays.
- A confirmation message and number display after the transfer is complete
- An *SMS Text Message will be sent to confirm the transfer
- You can only set up one-time immediate transfers via mobile banking.
Paying Bills (Bill Payees are set up through NetTeller™ Online Banking)
- Select Pay Bills from the Main Menu.
- Select the Payee.
- Select the pay-from account and continue to the next screen.
- Enter amounts in the dollars and cents fields and select Submit.
- An indicator that the bill payment is sending displays.
- A confirmation message and number display after the bill payment is complete.
- You can only set up one-time immediate bill payments via mobile banking. Payments will process during the next bill pay processing time.
* You may be charged standard fees for text and Internet access depending on your mobile device carrier. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and/or charges for your mobile phone plan.
That’s it, be sure to check out the FAQs and Screenshot Pages, but if you have any questions please call, fax, or email us with any questions.